Sunday, February 1, 2009

Are you ready for some FOOTBALLL!!

OK im extremely hyper and at the moment im watching super bowl 43. Go CARDINALSSSSSSS woooooooo. Ok yea im not a real football fan and havent been following them but my uncle is from arizona and he got me a cardinals sweat shirt so im cheering for them. Even tho the steelers will probably win but still go Cardinals ^^.

In other newssss... I finished my lines for all the yo project stuff i owed yesssss. Now all I have to do is this love like crazy thing. And this viyuuden thing I think ?? I cant wait for Milky Star stuff to come out. First the last part of the concert will be uploaded and then Koko no iruzeee yay. Also samishii nettaigyo (i think tht is mispelled )is a dub that me and nami decided to do duet. I cant wait to start it tho i need to find an instrumental :( .

On my dancing account i recently got this message by this person will call him bob. Well bob said i saw your perfume dance video Do you like japanese music it is really weird for your people to like our music . I was kind of confused at first and calmy answered him yeaa i like jpop kpop american music euro pop i just love music in general yeaaa japanese music is up there on my favorites list but i like all types. But do black people say to white people im surprised you like our music ?? Nooo artists put the music out so tht everyone will enjoy it.


Here is a song i really like it has like a indian style to it and is by some group named Bond i do listen to this song while doing my homework .

No comments: