Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday Yay

Today is Saturday yes!!! Even though I should be being lazy right now and watch my Korean Soaps im doing a power point for school :( It is so boring Im almost done. Yup today has been work work work... I woke up at 7 this morning for this club thing called ACDEC I took a whole bunch of tests and then went home. One of the good things about today is it is **Snowing** still. Im kinda sad that today is over though I have to work on a project though for AP Bio Ill take a picture of it and post it on here tomorrow.

Something has been bothering me lately...
I hate tht i did not audition for Avex I feel like I REALLY MISSED OUT ON SOMETHING. It is amazing seeing so many of my friends online getting call backs and stuff. I always thought tht it wud be really hard to get past any roud but thts wat i get for doubting myself -_-. Yup next audition tht is brocasted online or some world thing Im definetely auditiong for it. Can u say coconuts musume new generation auditions ^^ Tht wud be a dream come true

No comments: